Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Homer Day Two

This morning I forced everyone up to go with me to the Two Sisters Bakery to get yummy things. 
The biscuits and gravy were not as good as my mom's but they were decent.
We shared some delicious hot cocoa and I also had a berry rhubarb scone.
I loved sitting on the back porch eating our breakfast.
Then we headed back to the spit to fill up on gelato one more time.
After that it was back on the road to get home.
I'm so glad I got to spend some time with my family. 




 Once we got home I had fun calls from family and loads of messages from people wishing me a Happy Birthday.
Jamie made me a dirt cake that she showed me on a video.
It was the first dirt cake made with sixlets and dried play doh that anyone has ever made for me.
I love the people that love me.
Here's to my 44th year.
 

No comments: