Friday, June 1, 2018

Treasured Text Messages

Today, as we were getting things ready for market tomorrow, I got a text.
When I opened it I saw the smiling faces of our Dallin and one of our favorite missionaries that served in our ward for about 7 months.
I was instantly and joyfully tearful.
The message from Elder Connor Ryan's mom said:
"So we are at the stake center for Connor to be released and our stake president is running late...look who we saw walking out of the temple! Such a blessing- Connor was just talking about going to find Elder Hale in Riverside.It was such a tender mercy! Considering they aren't even in our mission, it was truly the Lords hand."
I LOVE being part of the gospel of Jesus Christ. 
I love how small of a world it is and how no matter where we go we can find people who love us.
Elder Ryan came to our ward after Dallin had already been on his mission for a little while.
They had never met until today.
These photos mean so much to me and tell such an eternal story!
Only 47 more days and I get to hug my little boy who is now a man.
 

1 comment:

Just US said...

Oh, I love this so much!!!