Every Thursday we make a delivery of greens to Natural Pantry in Anchorage.
We decided that since we were out and about that we would make it our hiking day as well.
So Makenna and I do the delivery and then pick a hiking trail to conquer.
Today we brought Corban with us which I kind of feel is a mistake because those two are like oil and water.
They kind of made the hike a but miserable with all their bickering.
There were a few moment when they were nice to each other and since the scenery was incredible it was doable.
But man...
You'd think they would have grown out of that.
Anyway, get ready for tons of pictures.
We had to hike through a little bit of snow but it was pretty easy and I was even wearing hiking sandals.
The top was incredible with a 360 degree view of everything.
Breathtaking!










No comments:
Post a Comment