Sunday, May 27, 2018

Sunday Shenanigans

Today Kenna, Corban and I went and sat on the dock while Matt and Bri were at meetings.
The weather was perfect we just couldn't stay away.
I am so grateful that summer decided to come this year.
It felt like it took forever.
Makenna found a little spider and it was running on her hands, until I blew it away and then I was able to snap these priceless photos.

 By the time we were there for about 30 minutes Corban had lost his clothing down to his underwear and was 'walking' in the water while Makenna reprimanded him for breaking the Sabbath.
Needless to say, it was a great way to spend the after noon.

 Also, on the way home from church we noticed that the swans were back so we pulled over and watched them for a little while.
It was so beautiful. 
 

No comments: