May is always insanely busy.
It's filled with end of school activities and so much more.
Add to that planting hundreds and hundreds of plants, delivering lettuce to stores, and getting soil ready for more plants and you have little time left.
Plus the last two weeks we have had doctors and dentist appointments(more on that in a few weeks), testing, choir concerts, meetings to set college classes for Makenna and more.
I've had little time to run and grab Afton for a play date, but today I grabbed him after my lettuce delivery and he came out to the farm to spend the afternoon.
He LOVES to be outside and since we have 41 acres for him to roam it is perfect.
The weather is still not perfect but I let him roam and I sat on the porch and watched.
He played with sticks and on the broken four wheeler.
He had a truck Corban gave him and his ball he brought from home that he played with as well.
I took him down to the lake and we sat on the dock and listened to the frogs for a while.
That was fun until my nerves got the best of me from him running back and forth and me thinking he was going to end up in the lake.
I love being a grandma.
And he makes it really easy to love!

No comments:
Post a Comment