Saturday, May 26, 2018

Sunlight

Friday morning I went and got Afton for a sleepover at our house.
It's kind of fun to think that I have a grandkid that can come for sleepovers. 
He has the cutest little square feet that are kind of stinky.
He loves to eat bananas.
He is talking so much and walks around our house repeating over and over- Kenna and Ninny.
I love that my grandma name is Ninny.
He also calls Matt, Papa.
So dang cute! 
He loves to be outside and just sit on the four wheeler.
He loves all the dogs and when they bark he likes to tell them to shut up(thanks to the other kids).
He laughed out loud as he ran around chasing a butterfly.
He slept all night and didn't even move.
I took him down to the lake and at first he wasn't sure about it but after a few minutes he was kicking his feet in the water and soaking everything around him.
I took him on the paddle boat as well and he loved it.
I'm grateful that we get to have him close.

Also, we are in the process of planting 75 rows of market garden.
It's going to take a little while! 
 

No comments: