Our ancestors used to do it.
Live off the land.
It's been an interesting thing to try and do it in our day and age.
They didn't have to worry too much about taxes or gas for their cars because they didn't have them.
There is something really satisfying about getting back to the land.
We are adjusting.
Ya, that's a good way to put it.
The budget it super tight but Matt's stress levels are almost non-existent.
He is actually getting to spend time with the kids, which is something that has been incredibly rare all these years.
I've had a salad directly from the garden for lunch the last little while.
We are still working out the kinks.
There are quite a few of them.
But there is something about this way of life.
Modern society has lost the idea of simplifying life in this way.
I'm definitely not turning off my internet or Roku, but I like the more simple way of doing things.


No comments:
Post a Comment