Sunday, June 17, 2018

Happy Father's Day Matt Hale!

Today we celebrate our father's.
I think I picked a pretty dang good one for our kids.
It's been especially nice to have him around more since he works from home now.
He gets to spend more time with the kids.
Which is great on so many levels.
He spends Saturdays with the girls at the market.
He takes Corban with him into towns every once in a while.
We all work together in the field. 
He's a great provider and a really great dad to these kids.
I kind of love him.
He's a big deal.
Getting a Father's Day picture with these people is not as enjoyable for me.
It requires a LOT of begging.
I feel grateful to get this one after about 30 others before it that included looking in at the ceiling, spit, licking each others faces, and feet.
Weirdos!
 

No comments: