Monday, December 17, 2018

Eight Days

Only eight more days until Christmas morning!
I know Corban is excited.
He keeps asking how many days are left. 
I love that even at 13 he is still excited.
We've been doing little things to Light the World this season.
I am MOST excited for what we are doing this week. 
Yesterday I spent several hours doing research and finding family names that we can take to the temple.
I've been doing family history for a LOT of years and as you can imagine it is getting harder to find names to take.
But I found 10 females and 15 males that we can take.
I sent an email to the temple asking if we could come and do baptisms on Friday.
I'm actually SO excited to have all my kids (except Sam) in the temple with Matt and I.
I have great hope that someday Sam will join us as well.
One of my greatest desires in this life is to have all my kids in the temple with me, even if it's just once.
Anyway, we have a few presents tucked under the tree.
I want to get a few more items but we are mostly done.
It's been super tight financially so it is quite a miracle to have what we do this season.
And I am incredibly grateful for it.
Eight more days!
 

No comments: