On the way home from church today, there was a lot of work going on to fix the damage the earthquake caused.
We were driving one direction and Bri and Dal were stopped going the other direction for our traffic to go through since the road was down to one lane.
I blew kisses at them as we passed and then had this overwhelming sense of love for those two.
I told Matt that I really liked them.
Then he said, "We are at a fun stage in our lives."
We are!
All are kids are independent and in charge of their lives.
Corban may only be 13 but he makes all his own food and doesn't have to be entertained.
None of them really have to be entertained.
Makenna likes to hold my hand all the time but other then that they are not really clingy either.
This is some of what our family looks like right now:
*They all make their own food. I never have to make them dinner- I kind of love that!
* They wash their own clothes. That is awesome too!
*All the kids that live at home love the gospel and believe it is true. That makes my heart happy!
*We have fun when we are together- like tonight when Matt did a face mask with the girls or times when we harmonize in the car together.
*We have family councils to discuss what is happening in our lives and get their suggestions about what we should do as a family. We came up with some great ideas for #LighttheWorld.
I am grateful for this family of mine.
They are good people and I really like spending my time with them!

No comments:
Post a Comment