Monday, December 10, 2018

Twenty Four years

Today marks 24 years of marriage.
Matt bought me roses.
I thought it would be fun to go into the archives and share with you my journal entry about this day all those years ago.
Enjoy!

"I am now Ginny Louise Hale! And I love it. I love Matt more than anything in this world. It is so nice to have someone here all the time. The temple was so awesome. I cried when we were sealed just because I was so happy!. It was so beautiful. And he looked like a king. After the temple ceremony we went out on the steps and took pictures- loads of them!!!

It is amazing to me that we have been married all these years.
I'm still grateful to have someone here with me in this life.
Here is my favorite picture of us from this year:
 

No comments: