Saturday, December 15, 2018

Light

It's been a pretty non-eventful week.
We've done Algebra, Kenna took finals, we've stayed home a lot.
But last night we went to the temple for our weekly visit.
It was me, Matt and Dallin.
We were able to seal 4 of our family members to their parents.
That is always a cool experience.
The drive and out was harrowing though.
We were basically driving in a blizzard and most Alaskans know how to do that but evidently, last night, the people that were on the road had forgotten
I lost count of how many cars in were in the ditches.
I was relieved to finally get home.
It just kept snowing and snowing.
We will definitely be having a white Christmas.
I love this selfie I took because of the light that is emanating from the temple. 
 That light is so welcome, especially this time of year when it is so dark out most of the time.
BUT
we are only 6 days away from gaining light again!
 

No comments: