Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Miracles

As I was kneeling saying my prayers last night I was given a direct reminder to pray that Dallin made it home safely.
Pt. Mac road is notoriously icing and moose filled.
I normally pray that my children make it home safely but hadn't up until that thought.
I did and then fell asleep.
About 1045 Matt got a call from a Mississippi number.
He answered and it was Dallin asking if he could come pick him up. 
I was half a sleep but gathered that he had gone off the road but was fine.
I didn't think too much more of it and fell back asleep.
When they got back to the house Dallin came in and gave me a hug and I asked if he was good.
Still half asleep I wasn't getting the gist of all that happened.
Until I woke up this morning and Matt told me.
He didn't just go off the road, he rolled his car.
 Miraculously he was fine.
And, as we learned after having his car pulled out of the ditch, his car, though crinkled a bit and missing the mirrors, was also fine.
I do not doubt that God hears and answers the prayers of a mother.
I am grateful to have been reminded to pray for my son.
I am grateful he was protected!

 
 

No comments: