Brittan arrived in Idaho Falls on Wednesday.
We haven't heard from her yet but my detective skills have already located the picture above.
I already know that she is serving in Idaho Falls and her companion is Sis. Contessa.
I know she is living in a garage apartment of a really nice house.
That's basically all I know.
But I did get a random text with the following picture of her and her comp from a lady in the ward she is serving in.
The lady, Katy, knows one of my good friends, Christie.
Because I got the text from Katy I contacted my good friend, Christie.
We talked for a long time.
She is struggling with one of her children and I was able to share my experiences and give some hope.
I love how Heavenly Father works.
I love that through Brittan's service, I also got the opportunity to serve yesterday.


No comments:
Post a Comment