Thursday, January 31, 2019

Eating and Afton

It's been almost two years since I started eating a mostly plant based diet.
I had hoped that it would help me lose weight.
I have quite a bit extra that could go.
However, it didn't help me lose weight, but I felt a ton better and I haven't had sinus issues hardly at all since then.
Then in November of last year I heard about Bright Line Eating.
I had heard of it before then but I couldn't get it out of my mind during most of the month of November. 
One of my sisters had access to all of the tools and let me look at her stuff while I waited for the book to arrive. 
I determined that I was going to try it out and to my surprise Matt decided to join me.
Now we haven't been perfect but with bright line eating there really isn't a perfect.
The creator is a brain scientist who is also a food addict.
The program helps to rewire your brain and thinking about food.
Anyway, we started the day after Thanksgiving and we have lost about 20lbs each.
I am still doing a plant based diet but I am doing it in conjunction with Bright line eating. 
The problem was that I was eating way too much and not the right portions of each thing.
I've hesitated saying anything to anyone because I didn't know if it was going to work, but it is and I love it. 
The motto of the program is happy, thin and free.
We are both working on that. 
We were getting a bit too chunky!
 Check it out if you are looking for something.

Plus, as an added bonus here is a kissey picture of me and Afton:

No comments: