I decided that one of the things I wanted to do this year was get rid of stuff.
We have WAY too much stuff.
I started at the beginning of the month by going through our books and now I am taking one thing each day to declutter.
So far I have cleaned out the books, the tupperware drawer, my bathroom drawer, and Corban's clothes.
He now has nothing to wear.
I also convinced Matt to take care of his clothes.
He had four huge laundry baskets in all different places overflowing with clothes.
We watched this show on Netflix about tidying up and she said to throw all the clothes on the bed and then go through them.
He had a huge pile.
I imagine my pile might end up being bigger though.
He got it all down to just two laundry baskets.
We have a dresser but there are no drawers for him because of all my clothes.
Haha.
Maybe once I get my pile taken care of he'll get some drawers.
But maybe not.
Also, as you can see in this picture he has a book problem.
Maybe I'll be able to convince him to go through those next.

No comments:
Post a Comment