I just got home a few hours ago.
My head is pounding from what is likely a head cold turned sinus infection and my heart feels broken.
I never, ever want to take any more of my children to the MTC.
Don't get me wrong.
I'd love for them to serve missions, but my heart is not equipped to drop them off there and drive away.
I miss her so much already.
She is everywhere in this house.
I just keep thinking that it wouldn't hurt so much if I didn't love so much.
But that is not an option.
I decided some time ago that I would not stuff my feelings but allow myself to feel them.
I know Heavenly Father loves her.
He told me so.
It's just going to take a while to be okay with out her here.
I love you sister Brittan Hale!






No comments:
Post a Comment