Thursday, January 17, 2019

What I do NOT like

I do not like being in the car while someone else is driving.
Mostly my kids.
I don't like being in the car while my kids are driving.
Also Matt.
I don't like being the car while Matt is driving. 

Makenna has had her permit for quite a while now.
She could've gone and gotten her drivers license in December, but the roads are literally covered in ice.
And she needs more practice.
After letting her drive I came up with a better plan for me.
I texted my friend Esther and said this,"I have this idea that includes you taking Makenna out driving so she can practice and I don't die from a heart attack."
To which she replied, "I absolutely love that idea. Let's get it on the calendar."
I feel much better about most everything now. 
I love that I have such good friends!
 

No comments: