Today we celebrated both Jacob and Cybil's birthday.
He called us to make sure we were coming and so we made sure that we could make it.
I love his cute smile.
He is 4 years old and it is so hard for me to believe that it has been that long since we brought him home to our home from the hospital.
So much has happened in his little life already.
I pray for good things in the future!
Cybil turned 5 which is also hard for me to believe.
I love my nieces and nephews so much and am so glad that they love me!
After the birthday, Corban and Makenna had a field trip to do neon bowling with Corban's school.
I didn't play but it was so fun watching them play.
I was thinking about how I just felt energized afterward.
I need to get out and do more things and not let myself be a hermit.
It is completely comfortable for me to be a hermit, but I found myself filling more fulfilled by being out and doing something.
I need to work on that.
There were two boys, brothers, on our team that took the game VERY seriously.
And they were good too.
The one kid, after every strike, would strike a pose and bow his head like he was thanking God for the win.
Makenna and I were laughing at that.
They were being so serious that I finally told them if they got one more strike they had to do a victory dance.
They both declined and...
neither of them got another strike!
Haha
There were two boys, brothers, on our team that took the game VERY seriously.
And they were good too.
The one kid, after every strike, would strike a pose and bow his head like he was thanking God for the win.
Makenna and I were laughing at that.
They were being so serious that I finally told them if they got one more strike they had to do a victory dance.
They both declined and...
neither of them got another strike!
Haha







No comments:
Post a Comment