When I look back over the years at pictures I've taken and when, it seems like this time of year I am always taking pictures of sunrises and sunsets.
Matt and I were talking about that last night.
It's because at other times of the year you don't get to see the sunrises or sunsets because the day light hours are so long.
One thing about it is that the sunrises and sunsets do not disappoint.
Last night, I caught a glimpse of what was happening outside from the living room window.
I quickly put on my winter boots and coat and ran down the driveway.
I knew that it changes so fast and I wanted to take it the beauty of it.
It was so beautiful.
On one side of the sky it was all pastel colors and closer to the setting sun it was like fire.
I'm grateful to get moments like these to remember that there is something bigger than our worries and troubles.
Well done!



No comments:
Post a Comment