Saturday, January 19, 2019

Costco Trippin'

This winter has been a bit famine-y on the financial side of life.
But that's okay.
However, I told Matt that we really needed to use some money to restock some pantry items.
So we headed in to Costco today.
It is VERY cold outside.
When I took this picture it was 3 degrees.
One thing that I can be grateful for in the Alaskan cold is that we do not have humidity.
That would make things about a million times worse!
It was a fun trip in.
We took Makenna and her friend with us, got lots of groceries, and harmonized on lots of songs on the way back home.
I love my people.
And I love food!

 Also one more thing that I think is funny.
Corban got a love note from a girl.
We found it outside on the snow but still, he got a love note!
 

No comments: