Today Brittan planned to go to lunch with friends and decided that she wanted to take Makenna and Corban with her.
It took some convincing to get Corban to get up and go.
Mostly that was because we told him he had to shower and he did not want to shower.
But after they had been gone for awhile Brittan sent me this picture and said, "Lunch is going good."
Her friend, Dabric has a business with reptiles and they went and got to hold them.
I think Corban was glad he took a shower and went!
Me?
Well, I'm glad I did not go.
Snakes are not my thing.
Early Monday morning Brittan and I hop on a plane to Utah.
I'm so excited for her and all that she will get to experience as a missionary.
She is going to change the world she lives in for good!


No comments:
Post a Comment