Sunday, February 10, 2019

So this happened...


There have been a TON of moose on Holstein.
Well, it only was a matter of time before one of them would run in front of us.
Matt was driving and basically swerved to miss a moose and and flip the car on it's side.
He then got out, took a picture, then ran the mile home in his church clothes to get his truck.
He got his truck, flipped the car back over and by then I had gotten there and drove the car home. 
It doesn't look like there is any real damage and I am just grateful he is okay (and pretty grateful the car is okay).
It is a HUGE blessing from heaven that this is all that happened.
I am so grateful that my constant prayers of protection are answered. 
Sometimes I see them answered, like this, but I am confident that many times I do not see them answered.
And I am good either way! 

No comments: