Friday, March 8, 2019

Being a Handyman

In December of 2017 I collided with a moose.
Maybe you remember about that miracle.
If not you can read it HERE.
I didn't replace the mirror. 
I even told Matt that I didn't want to replace it to remind me that Heavenly Father is aware of me.
Well, the cop that pulled me over a little while ago said I had to replace it.
It was illegal to not have a driver side mirror.
FINE!
Plus, Makenna is (hopefully) getting her license next week and she will be driving the Lexus more, so it kind of needs a mirror.
We were having a hard time finding one.
I looked on Amazon and there were some great deals but no one would ship to Alaska.
I swear people in the lower 48 think Alaska is another a country!
Then we called two places in Wasilla and Anchorage. 
One place wanted $170 and the other wanted $116.
We were almost going to pay the $116 when Matt remembered an ad on Pandora.
haha.
He looked on their website, ordered the mirror for $68, paid for it on his phone, and then it arrived yesterday.
What kind of magical world do we live in?
Seriously.
I then looked on youtube and found a video showing me how to install it.
Magic!
This morning Dallin helped me take apart the door to get the mirror on and wala!
We are legal again. 

No comments: