Thursday, March 21, 2019

Feeling the Love



Yesterday was my Afton day.
I will be sad when I can't have him over while I am recovering.
The recovery from surgery is going to be somewhere between 2-6 months.
I am hoping I'll be up and good at least by the end of June so I can hold my new grandson that will be arriving then.
I posted on social media about what is happening and have gotten SO MUCH LOVE.
On my post there are 188 comments of encouragement and love.
I am just in awe over that.
I wanted to share some of my favorites:

Wendy Kendall See Sweet Ginny I love your daily thoughts !! You’ve always been one I’ve looked up too throughout the years you are such a inspiration you have been in my thoughts of how you truly have been doing after hearing this !! You will continue to be in my thoughts and will be in my prayers sweet lady!💗💗💗

Deanna McGregor Ginny, I love you. You are a good example to me, and I need your heart to carry on a lot longer.
Kelly K Dunford We love you so much. Seriously, you are amazing. I am so sorry. I was hoping this wouldn’t be the case. We will pray unceasingly for you and your family.
Ashley Haycock Feltner It's because you love too hard ❤️ extra prayer in California for you. We love you and hope everything the surgery and recovery all go well.
Jamie Thompson Duncan Prayers for you. Love you and I know you are being watched over by many on this side and even more on the other side
Jen Wilson Wood Oh for the love Ginny-dear.....wish I didn't need mine, you could totally have it. In fact my family knows that if there ever comes a time that I no longer need mine, it goes straight to you!
Kelli Mazhar Man 2019 has been one heck of a grinder for you guys. I HATE that you're going through this. My beautiful, bravehearted sis!!!!! Gahhh!!!  
Melissa Wingate Howlett The frailties of the human body truly suck! What’s ironic about this is you have the biggest heart. Always loving others. May Heavenly Father watch over you and keep you safe. May He guide the hands of the surgeons when it’s time for your surgery, and may He give your family peace at this time of uncertainty. Love you Ginny. 💕

Catherine Lierley You have a loving giving heart, I guess you shared and loved it all out. Heavenly Father will watch over you and guide the surgeons choices as he performs surgery. Trials stink and they say they are given for us to grow, but sometimes you have to hate those growth spurts. Hugs
Christine Grimes You are the absolute best example of a kind soul. Watching you become a mom and a beautiful wife to my cousin who deserved to meet the woman he was meant to be with for all of eternity has been so uplifting to me all these years. When I think about a woman I want to be more like it’s always been you. I’m praying for you beautiful girl! 😘 I love you! 💕
The people in my life are so awesome.
I'm grateful to feel the love and their prayers. 
It will all be all right.
And hopefully I'll get another 45 years to love this life.
In the meantime, here is a picture of the cutest 3 year old in the world!
 

No comments: