I had an echo done on Thursday.
I thought it might have looked about the same as the one I had back in June last year.
One thing I have learned, I am neither a echo tech or a cardiologist.
I met with the cardiologist on Friday and well, things are not good.
He used words like severe, critical, and death.
In fact, he mentioned that if I were to get dehydrated and pass out I would probably die and that if I were to be in a car accident that I wouldn't come out of it alive.
It was a second testimony to me of why I was protected from the 7.1 earthquake back in November.
Regardless, it was nothing that I wanted to hear.
I meet with the cardiac surgeon on Tuesday to determine what is our next step.
Basically replacement of the value is how we will extend my life.
I cried and prayed.
It's settled in my soul a little today.
I had a neat experience reading my scriptures this morning with a heavenly message that it was going to be fine.
Fine can look many ways though.
I was grateful to wake up this morning.
We decided to go to the movies with Corban and Makenna and see Captain Marvel.
It was marvelous!
We wait now to see what the surgeon says.

No comments:
Post a Comment