Monday, October 21, 2019

Horace and Lipstick

Brittan's first car was a Mazda that turned out to be the biggest money pit known to man.
When she saved enough money to buy her own car the Mazda got parked.
It's been parked ever since.
I think the engine blew on it but I can't be sure.
Anyway, in that car Bri had a adapter for her phone and I decided I wanted that adapter for mine since she wasn't using it anymore.
Makenna and I took a walk out to the car, which btw is on the other side of the 40 acres.
Once we got there we found all sorts of treasures. 
Including Horace who was, surprisingly, full of candy.
We decided to take him back to the house.
We also found some lipstick and other makeup, books, and Matt's jacket that has been missing for about 2 years.
 Things escalated kind of quickly once we got home and this was the end result-
 At one point Corban looked over and said, "Brittan, you have some lipstick on your teeth."
I was laughing so hard I was crying.
I love my people!

No comments: