Saturday, October 19, 2019

Temple Time

As we gathered in the parking lot of the Settlers Bay lodge to carpool to the temple our bishop told us to think about our happiest day.
Immediately the thought occurred to me that I have so many I couldn't even pick one.
But then he said that the people we do the work for today will enjoy their happiest day and the truthfulness of that statement washed over me.
Then as Makenna entered the baptismal font and was baptized for some of our kindred dear I felt that same feeling again.
I am so glad that we live in a day and age where the fulness of Christ's gospel is upon the earth.
Where we have the opportunity to give every single person a chance to fully follow God by doing temple work.
What a beautiful time to live.
I'm glad I chose it!
 

No comments: