Day two started with a tour of University of Washington.
Seriously.
If I ever decided that I wanted to go back to school I would go here.
The campus so was INCREDIBLE!!!
It was so beautiful with all the leaves changing and all the nature everywhere.
While there we visited the robotics lab and learned about how they are using robots in medical procedures.
It's was fascinating.
After that it was on to Microsoft and Epic games.
We learned a lot about jobs that are focused on technology.
Corban walked away from Epic games wanting to be a game developer/creator.
Which is awesome because before all he wanted to do was be a famous youtuber.
We wrapped up our day with Chik-fil-a (okay their sauce is the BOMB!!!) and visiting my brother, Dustin and his family.
It was a long one but a good one!























No comments:
Post a Comment