Friday, October 4, 2019

Let's go fly a kite

Today turned out to be such a great day.
Corban asked me to fly kites with him as soon as he saw that it was windy outside.
I actually love flying kites but it was cold and my hands were freezing by the time we were done. 
 After that Matt and I went to town.
He sold our box van- everything is being sold- so I had to go and pick him up.
I got my first cup of salted hot cocoa.
 We had to laugh as we looked for a check out line to get into at the grocery store and saw a lady with a boot on.
Matt broke his foot at the beginning of the week so he is in a boot as well.
 We also got a very encouraging text about the possible sell of the farm.
I know God is going to sell this farm and I am so hopeful that the first people that looked at it are going to give us an offer soon.
Then I got pulled over on the road home and didn't get a ticket! 
So it was a pretty great day all around.

No comments: