Thursday, December 26, 2019

Hale Christmas 2019

I didn't take very many pictures this Christmas.
I just enjoyed being with my people more I guess.
Christmas Eve we each took a candle and Matt lit his and then share one thing he knew about Christ.
He then lit Brittan's candle and she shared and then she lit Dustin's and it went all around the room.
Lighting candles and testifying of Jesus.
It was a moment that I always want to remember.
I got really emotional as each person shared and then when I shared that I knew He is an abundant giver.
It was probablymy most favorite moment of Christmas.
Because Christmas really is all about Him. 

Dallin, Jessica, and Dustin all slept over on Christmas Eve and Christmas morning we enjoyed Matt's traditional rosemary monkey bread and stocking stuff.
We played games and listened to Christmas music.
We opened gifts from each other.
Sam and her family showed up by the afternoon and we ate lasagna and rolls.
Then Afton opened his gifts, which he was MOST excited for and we opened the rest of the ones we hadn't opened earlier. 
It was just a good time together.
I am grateful for the moments we gather with the ones we love.
There is something so special about gathering.






 

No comments: