In a few hours my people will fill this house.
There will be games and laughter and food and visiting.
Right now the house is quiet and I have still moments to think of the reason we celebrate today and tomorrow.
It is because of Him.
This last year I have come to know Him more than I have ever before.
My in depth study of the New Testament has taught me so many things about Him.
He is my friend.
He understands every thing I experience.
He sees me as I really am.
He meets me where I am.
He has prepared the way- every way!
He is where peace comes from.
When He is included in something it can not fail.
He is not far from me.
He is my promise.
He has a purpose and plan for me.
He always keeps His promises.
He loves me in a way that nothing can separate me from His love.
He lives!
Living IN Him simply means loving.
He is an abundant giver.
He will 'yet' deliver me.
HE knows how to help others.
He completes me.
I never have to wonder where I stand with Him.
He is my 'earnest' money for heaven.
He brings us together and breaks down the walls.
Because of Him I am not 'tossed to and fro'.
He is life!
There is power in just speaking His name in times of trouble.
He strengthens me to do what I could not do on my own.
He will never let me down.
He knows who are His.
He is my garbage man and makes sure my trash is taken out.
Because of Him I come boldly before God to ask the things I need.
He is my helper.
He is my hope.
He is IN my midst.
Life is just better with Him!
How grateful I am that He stood and loved me (and you) enough to come to this earth.
And He is coming again.
I pray for that day.
He was not just a babe born in Bethlehem, He is EVERYTHING!

No comments:
Post a Comment