At the end of last year I set a goal to do twelve new things this year.
I set some other goals but we won't talk about those...
2010 has been one for the books- for sure!
It has been the hardest and the most beautiful year for me.
I have felt that the heaven's were opened to me and that life is truly an adventure.
As I compiled my list of new things, I realized I had done over 40 new things this year!
So here they are with a few pictures added in:
1. Attended an endowment session at the Provo City Center temple.
2. Met Al Carraway
3. Saw a turtle on the beach in Hawaii
4. Had open heart surgery
5. Met grandson #2 Emerson Otha Slate
6. Felt the spray of Barbara Falls on my face
7. Kayaked around glaciers
8. Drove through a forest fire
9. Visted Kennicott/ McCarthy
10. Found a wishing rock
11. Ate an Amazon banana
12. Road the Washington monorail
13. Saw a troll under a bridge
14. Rode through the Alaskan Way Viaduct
15. Had chik-fil-a sauce
16. Visited Epic Games
17. Ate at Mod Pizza
18. Saw the Seattle gum wall
19. Watched flying fish at Pikes Market
20. Visited an Amazon Go store
21. Visited Microsoft
22. Ate spumoni ice cream- yuck!
23. Rode on a ferry that carries cars!
24. Explored the Boeing factory
25. Saw a deer in the wild
26. Went to Bedrock in Arizona
27. Hiked Thumb Butte in Prescott
28. Visited Portland
29. Went to the fallen police memorial at Waterfront park where my grandpa's name is
30. Explored Multnomah Falls
31. Walked through the tunnel at Oceanside beach
32. Visited my grandma's grave
33. Went to the Portland temple
34. Hugged a redwood
35. Drove through a redwood tree
36. Found out who my grandfather was...that was interesting!
37. Visited Whidby Island
38. Witnessed my son being sealed to his sweetheart
39. Made a cheesecake in the Instapot
40. Met Megan Stohl
41. Learned how to replace my driver side mirror and did it!
42. Explored Soldovia with Corban
43. Got to be a witness while my kids did baptisms in the temple.
Update:
44. I made a key lime pie for the first time! (12/22/19)
Update:
44. I made a key lime pie for the first time! (12/22/19)
We still have 11 days left of this year.
I might add to this list before the time is up.
I'm so grateful for all the experiences and the memories made with people that I love.











No comments:
Post a Comment