I realized this morning that I hadn't posted in a hot minute.
Hot...I wish!
We've been in the -20's for about two weeks now.
The pipes to the kitchen sink and dishwasher are frozen.
They have been for at least a week.
Our cars complain every day that we start them.
I don't blame them.
It is freaking cold!
We've been firing up the wood stove every day, which has made the house cozy and warm.
But I've been teaching seminary all week and haven't been home to enjoy it enough.
Although, I LOVE teaching seminary.
I'm just happier when I get to testify of Christ and who He is.
I am student teaching now, all semester.
That is pretty exciting to me.
I don't know how all of this is going to play out but I am trusting the Lord, because this was His idea.
Let's see, what else is happening...
Makenna had a dentist appointment.
I didn't get any pictures though because I stayed in the waiting area watching a movie on Netflix that had the WORST acting I have ever seen.
That's about it.
January is usually the time when we hibernate and I am feeling very hibernatey right now!

No comments:
Post a Comment