Years ago my brother told me how he had written something in his Book of Mormon that was a reminder to him.
-
At the first page he wrote, "Dear Garic" and at the very last page he wrote, "Love, Your Heavenly Father."
.
He explained to me how viewing the book as a personal letter from God changed everything as he read it.
.
President Eyring once said. "The Lord has embedded into the Book of Mormon His message to you." February 2004, Ensign.
.
Do you need some heavenly help?
Are there questions you need answered?
Are you seeking peace?
.
It's ALL in the book!
.
I am a witness of the power of this book.
.
Through it I have been given words to pray, peace of heart, a feeling
that I belong and I'm not forgotten. I've been comforted through it and
brought to discern lies from truth.
.
It is God's word to us and in it, through His spirit, you will find the answer to every single question you need answered.

No comments:
Post a Comment