Yesterday, after the paint had dried on the stairs, Makenna and I were pulling off the tape.
I started to cry because it all just hit me.
I'm confident that in the next two weeks we will have an offer on our farm.
I'm sure that by February it will be sold.
And while this is SUCH a huge blessing (we're talking deliverance from bondage kind of blessing) I will miss so much from our dream farm.
There is a peace that permeates this property that I have not found any other place in my life.
It feels like it has been a place to connect with God and each other.
It's the place where answers to prayers were received and revelation was given.
It's where healing came.
So much healing has happened here.
So much healing has happened here.
Harvest Point Farms will forever and always be a sacred place for me.
But the winds are changing and the Lord is moving us some place else.
And since I trust Him, I expect to find abundance and happiness ahead.
I also hope there is a LOT of peace mixed in there too.

No comments:
Post a Comment