Sunday, June 21, 2020

Happy Father's Day

The group text to the kids read:
"Father's Day is Sunday. What are you doing for your dad? Don't be losers like some of you were for Mother's Day!"
The following replies included ideas for a BBQ and cake making contest.
Then Dallin decided that a TON of silly string would be amazing.
And it couldn't have worked out better.
Matt started getting sleepy during home church.
Seriously, who falls asleep during home church?
So I told him to go take a nap before the kids showed up.
We waited for everyone and then they showered him with so much silly string that I think we will be finding it for months!


 I think Afton enjoyed it the best.
Then we had burgers, potato salad and corn, played a card game, did some arm wrestling and enjoyed a rhubarb cheesecake dessert.
I love spending time with these people!
And I am so grateful that I got to make five of them with Matt Hale.
It's been such an adventure.




 And this is the only picture that almost everyone was behaving in.
Most of them Matt was on his phone or going cross eyed!
 And this one is just fun.
All three of our grandkids!

No comments: