Friday, June 26, 2020

I'm 46 now!

It occurred to me that I am only 4 years away from 50. 
What?
How in the world did that happen?
I had a great birthday though.
We were going to attempt Arctic circle again but then plans changed (again).
First the kids and I headed to Palmer to enjoy a little Friday Fling.
We bought two packages of spinach bread- YAY! 
And then enjoyed Sweetie pies, corn dog, rhubarb lemonade and blueberry limeade.
Corban also had a shave ice!

 
Instead we rented bikes from Pablo downtown and rode the coastal trail for 8 miles.
Then we went to eat at Moose's tooth.
I can't really say how fun it was because words just don't do, but I loved being out riding bikes with Corban, Kenna and Matt and enjoying a perfect evening.
I love my people.
And I love this year that I have been allowed to remain here on earth to enjoy them.
Just good things.
All the good things!



 

No comments: