Today was the day that God answered our many prayers.
I don't think I will lever forget this day.
It started the night before with heartfelt prayers for intervention with the weather, protection and wisdom in our decisions.
We needed the rain to stop.
The river was swelling with all the water and the plan was to float out.
As we left the cabin the elements cooperated and the hike down was beautiful.
Once we got to the river decisions were being made and some tears were cried.
There was some anxiety and then a solid decision.
Amy and I decided to walk back out on the railroad tracks.
She was very concerned about safety.
The others decided to float out.
And that was God's hand.
The answers to prayer were so clear and obvious.
I am so grateful for the experience.
It was hard on my body walking on the train tracks for nine miles back out, but it was the right move.
I can't say enough how grateful I am for answers to prayer.
He is aware of each of us and our needs.
I'm really grateful for time spent in the Alaskan wilderness.








No comments:
Post a Comment