I always think that people who leave Alaska in the summer have to be out of their minds.
There is so much adventure to be had and I got to enjoy some serious adventure this week with some incredible ladies.
Esther's friend, Mark took her, Sunni and I out to Spencer lake for four days of adventure on his air boat.
When we were loading the boat I got to experience what bear spray in the face felt like.
Let's just say, I don't recommend it!
Wendie, Katie, Laci and Amy met us there.
They hiked in on the railroad tracks.
This first night we stayed at the campground by the lake.
It was fun to see people I hadn't seen in a really long time and just to be together for awhile.
Sunni had to leave and there is a miraculous story connected with that, but everything turned out fine and we knew God was aware of us.





No comments:
Post a Comment