Thursday, June 11, 2026

FSY Anchorage

 


Got back last night from FSY in Anchorage and it was so, so good. 
On a little University campus in Anchorage, Alaska lives are changing. 
Teenagers are turning to Christ and it is so cool! 
Over two days I taught 8 lessons and interacted with so many great students. 
I knew about 50% which was really cool. 
SO many shared with me the insights they were having and the spiritual experiences.
We laughed together and felt the Spirit together. 
I'm so grateful I get to be part of this amazing program and rub shoulders with some of God's best kids! 


Funny story about these two. 
I had mentioned that I grew up in Arizona and come to find out they are from my hometown in CHino Valley.
They actually live next door to my sister, Shawna.
It was so fun to talk to them and it felt like I was connecting with my childhood home for a moment. 
So grateful for how the gospel brings us together. 

No comments: