There was still corn that needed to be put in the ground.
So today I rallied the boys to help me get it done.
I am so grateful that I have them both living here on the property.
It is especially helpful at this time in our story.
Corban drove the tractor and Dallin and I fought for the holes to plant the corn in.
At one point Dallin said, "You know this is nice, because I haven't got to spend much time with you lately."
And that kind of melted my heart.
He is a grown man, with a wife and four kids and he still is happy to spend time with his mom and that is so wonderful for me.
He also can not, for the life of him, smile in a picture.
Except this one with his dog, Clover.
We got all the corn planted that we are planting and are not praying and crossing our fingers it grows well and we get a plenteous harvest.
I just had to look up how to spell plenteous. haha
Also, here is a picture of both boys while we were laying plastic.




No comments:
Post a Comment