Remember how Matt went down to Oregon and got a truck and a trailer and it was all supposed to be a great deal to be able to save money and even make money?
Well, that has not worked out like we hoped.
The trailer still hasn't sold and today Matt called to let me know he rear ended the person in front of him that stopped suddenly.
Plus he looked down to grab a rice cake.
A rice cake?
Of all things.
I could go with a candy bar or a milkshake or even chips but a rice cake?
Seriously.
Because of the year of the truck and the damage it is most definitely going to be totaled.
Which leaves us with just the prison van.
Because my cars turbo went out again because car stuff is stupid and our mechanic is also stupid.
Have I told you about the prison van?
The prison van is a van that someone gave us last year, after that accident, to borrow and then to give to a prisoner who is getting out of jail to start his life a new.
Well, he gets out of jail like really soon.
And so, then we will have no cars.
I'll be honest.
I had a moment of melt down over this.
Which seems quite ridiculous considering all we have already experienced in this life, but it must have just been an accumulation of small things.
Whatever.
We get to see what God does with this mess.
I'm always interested how He will work it all for our good.


No comments:
Post a Comment