I seem to only have spotty internet out here at the farm, so when I do I am scrabbling to update. This update is from yesterday backwards.
Last night, with beautiful weather, we enjoyed the Cardboard Boat Regatta with the Knik Fairview Ward. It was an activity we always did in that ward but now that we moved to Settler's Bay it was fun to do it with them and see all our friends at the same time. The winners? Dallin came in first and Kenna second. My kids rock!
I also become an aunt again on Tuesday. Travis and Amanda's baby, Conner Declan was born and weighed 9 lbs 14 oz. He's like a sumo wrestler. I LOVE the chubby cheeks so much!
Also on Tuesday I got to spent the day with Jamie, Jake, Ella and Cybil. I seriously adore being an aunt. And I love little Jake. He makes my heart happy!
I also got to enjoy incredible sunrises- again! I love living here at the farm. It is just so amazing!
And lastly on Monday we were invited to a surprise birthday party for Marissa. Matt and I are super NOT party people. I mean I love to go and just hang out and talk to people and laugh. I hate playing the games though. And we were strongly influenced to play the games. This is the kind of thing I am talking about-
Ya....I don't even know what else to say about all that.
Autumn is coming! The trees are starting to change and there is a chill in the air in the mornings. I'm loving it!








No comments:
Post a Comment