Sunday, August 23, 2015

Sunday fun


I LOVE our front porch. Have I said that before? I''m sure I will say it again. Today we all ended up on the porch at different times. Enjoying the day. The wind is lightly blowing in the trees and there is blue blue sky with white puffy clouds passing now and again. It's perfect.

Now this next activity might not be classified as Sunday approved. I was sitting on the porch swing out back with Bri and Dallin when we decided to go check on Kenna and Corban. We found them in the greenhouse playing in the hydroponics pool with electrical conduits spraying water at each other. And then of course Bri and Dallin joined in and I cheered them on. I love these kids!

Then Bri decided to hose off. One of the best things we did in this house was make the outdoor water bibs with hot and cold water. It's lovely!


No comments: