Saturday, August 8, 2015

Winding down and Date night

We are getting to the end of summer. The kids only have one week until school starts. This weekend my girls have invited 4 friends each over for a campout and the house is filled with LIFE! I love it. Last night Matt and I decided to escaped for a minute and take a ride to the end of Pt Mac road. It was a blast and exactly what I needed.
However, I am pretty sure I combed out 1/2 of my hair on to the bathroom floor trying to get the tangles out. One of my favorite things about living out here is when they cut the hay and then bale it. It smells so incredible and reminds me of the alfalfa fields I grew up next to in Arizona. Naturally, I had to get a picture of the rounds that were baled.

And here are some other fun pictures. I need to get a shot of all my kids. With the weather being so great and the constant lake access they are all so tan!
They love to roll the windows down on Pt Mac rd and ride out the wind. LOL
 This was me laying on the porch couch in the hot weather. It was seriously so hot. I went and jumped in the lake and enjoyed the coolness out there!
 This is a shot of where the Knik Arm Bridge access will be to Anchorage is they ever get it done.

No comments: