I wish I was able to get a picture of all of our faces as we got off the plane and walked down the open air breeze way. It was so HOT!!! and humid. Two things that we are obviously not used to. We got to the condo and settled in for the night best we could. The next morning Matt and I ran to the famed Ted's bakery for breakfast and the store for other groceries. We stopped at a little beach and got our feet wet. It was so nice.
Today we packed a lot of stuff into one day. We snorkeled in sharks cove, climbed trees, ate at food trucks, had Matsumotos shave ice, and played in the ocean and on the private beach of the condo. It was a good first day. We also got fried to a crisp because we are Alaskan's and don't really know the power of the sun.




















No comments:
Post a Comment