Monday, September 7, 2015
Hawaii Day Seven- The end!
We started out the morning cleaning the condo. It was so hot that I was using frozen food to cool off while standing with the freezer open. If I could have crawled in I would have. We went on a hunt for donuts and found THE most amazing glazed donuts I have ever eaten in my life at Leanards Bakery. I seriously will dream of those donuts. We also ran into a lady who was selling Krispy Kremes on the side of the road and bought some of those but they were a sad, sad thing compared to the ones at Leonard's.
We also went to the Buddist temple. It was pretty cool. They take good care of the area. It was beautiful and peaceful. Makenna thought it kind of weird that a building was built just to house a statue but ya know. The koi fish were amazing. They were huge and every where. The kids got to ring the gong before we left. They liked that.
As we drove around we passed by thousands of acres of pineapple fields. It was so awesome. They were growing in serious red dirt. It was neat to see the farm land. I love farm land!
We also went on a turtle hunt. We found they at Laniakea Beach. There were none on the beach so we didn't get a good picture but they were everywhere in the water. It was pretty awesome and was one of the things on the list that I really wanted to do.
With that we headed to the airport and waited for our plane.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment