Friday, September 4, 2015

Hawaii Day Four

Today we decided that we needed to take it a bit easier. We just hung out at the condo all day swimming and watching Doctor Who episodes. I actually went back to bed after getting up because I was feeling sick. Battling either a head cold or allergies is not a fun thing to do while in Hawaii. We did venture out for a moment to get some food and Matt and I stopped at another food truck. This one wasn't nearly as good as the one we went to on Day one but still decent.
It ended up being the coolest day of the trip. We were all struggling with the humidity and heat the entire time. We found out that the locals were even struggling and it had been unseasonably hot and humid. This made me feel a little bit better and like not such a whiner.


No comments: