Today we found ourselves at Turtle Bay. The beach was nice but there were a lot of people around. We have grown accustomed to our private beach at the condo. We also did some shopping at Aloha Stadium. I loved all the booths and the prices were incredibly great. I wanted to stay longer but the heat was so bad I was worried about kids, and myself, getting dehydrated. We did get some fun things though. Three of the four kids have asked to go home. I think a seven day vacation might have been too long. Plus, we have created such an incredible life at Harvest Point that it is actually hard to stay away. We don't need a vacation from our lives because they are really great.
Tonight we went to the BYU-H food fest and Matt got to see one of the sister missionaries from his mission, Pebbles. They haven't seen each other in over 22 years. We also hit up Ted's Bakery againand another shave ice place. Corban loves that stuff!!!














No comments:
Post a Comment